Exclusively built for Binary.com, Wisy Volatility is a bot that creates two bands, one above the market price and one below.
Wisy Volatility works based on the theory that the market price will pull back inside the bands after sudden price changes. The bot will place a ‘Put’ trade when the market price exceeds the upper band, and a ‘Call’ trade when the market price exceeds the lower band.
This bot also has a feature to avoid placing trades when market conditions are too volatile.
Wisy Volatility runs 24/7 and is suitable for both conservative and aggressive traders.
Watch this video to learn more about Wisy Volatility.
- Fully automated with highly configurable parameters
- All assets (Volatility Indices and currency pairs)
- Free software updates for life
- Visibility on all trading time frames
- Full historical reports and exports on Microsoft Excel
- Trend reversal and trend following strategies
- Multiple money management strategies, including Martingale and compounding
- Take-profit and stop-loss orders, plus trailing stop-loss and stop-loss on consecutive losses
- Internet access
- Windows 7 SP1 or later operating system
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- Free for Volatility Indices license (Install here)
- US$9.99 for currency pairs monthly license
- US$49.99 for currency pairs lifetime license
Contact Person: Silvia Catapano
Telephone number: (+39) 0287169214
Disclaimer: Binary.com is not affiliated with the third-party application listed above. This application is developed by an independent third party and is not endorsed, guaranteed, or approved by Binary.com. Users are advised to check the credentials of third-party application developers and to exercise caution when using such applications, they also should be aware that third-party applications that provide an interface to place transactions may not display the full information normally available regarding these transactions. Please note that Volatility Indices are not available in Germany, France, Spain, Singapore, Australia, Italy, and Luxembourg.