Binary Trade Replicator
The Binary Trade Replicator is a desktop application that’s capable of “listening” to any Rise/Fall, Higher/Lower and Touch/No Touch trades happening on one or more of your source accounts, and replicating them immediately on one or more target accounts.
The trade size of the target account does not have to conform to the trade size of your source account. It can be decided by the Trade Replicator’s fully-configurable Risk Management settings.
The Binary Trade Replicator is ideal for traders working with Binary.com who wish to execute trades for a large number of clients.
- “Listen” to your source account(s) trading on the regular broker website, anywhere in the world.
- Stay in control with mail notifications of any trade replication failure.
- Replicate trades on target accounts without needing your clients to be online.
- Easily retrieve statements on each source and target account using an API for quick and easy reports.
- Reconnect automatically in case of Internet disruption, thanks to its smart algorithms.
- Customise Risk Management settings for each target account –– fully-configurable without the need for any programming skills.
- Enjoy free Trade Replicator software upgrades.
- Connect to unlimited source and target accounts (for the ‘unlimited’ package)
- Internet access
- Windows 7 or later operating system
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- US$15 for 5 days trial
- US$120 for 1 source account and 5 target accounts
- US$200 for 2 source accounts and 10 target accounts
- US$300 for unlimited source and target accounts
Note: Volatility Indices are not available in the following countries: Germany, France, Spain, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Greece, and Luxembourg.
Contact Person: Silvia Catapano
Telephone number: (+39) 0287169214
Disclaimer: Binary.com is not affiliated with the third-party application listed above. This application is developed by an independent third party and is not endorsed, guaranteed, or approved by Binary.com. Users are advised to check the credentials of third-party application developers and to exercise caution when using such applications, they also should be aware that third-party applications that provide an interface to place transactions may not display the full information normally available regarding these transactions. Please note that Volatility Indices are not available in Germany, France, Spain, Singapore, Australia, Italy, and Luxembourg.