Binary Executor Lucky Luke
This trading software is inspired by the 1950s comic featuring Lucky Luke, a cowboy known as the “man who shoots faster than his shadow.” Like its namesake, the Lucky Luke Binary Executor is capable of displaying Binary.com’s spot trading prices exceptionally quickly.
- Trade with multi-tab execution.
- Utilise multiple accounts (up to nine).
- Analyse Digits Matches/Differs and Rise/Fall automatically and manually.
- Set the duration of the tick for each purchase, with no delays.
- Analyse the Rise/Fall using several indicators, including Moving Average and Bollinger Bands.
- Customise execution triggers, using a combination of two or three indicators to produce a strong signal.
- Volatility Rise Fall 5-10 Ticks
- Volatility Rise Fall Long Term
- Volatility Touch Not Touch
- Volatility Higher Lower
- Volatility In Out
- Volatility Asians
- Volatility Digits Matches
- Volatility Digits Differs
- Volatility Digits Odd
- Volatility Digits Even
- Volatility Digits Over
- Volatility Digits Under
- Forex Rise Fall 5-10 Ticks
- Forex Rise Fall Long Term
- Forex Touch Not Touch
- Forex Higher Lower
- Cowboy - US$30 for 30 days
- Freedom - US$75 for 30 days
- Sheriff - US$85 for 90 days
- Veteran - US$162 for 180 days
- Trade easier with 100% auto trading.
- Get started easily with simplified settings, and helpful customer support.
- Comes with online training to help you get up to speed with all the tool’s features.
Key Menu Features
- Volatility Rise/Fall Tick Trades
- Volatility Rise/Fall Long Term
- Volatility Higher/Lower Tick Trades
- Forex Rise/Fall Tick Trades
- Forex Rise/Fall Long Term
- US$30 for 1 month
- US$80 for 3 months
- US$130 for 6 months
- US$200 for 1 year
Note: Volatility Indices are not available in the following countries: Germany, France, Spain, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Greece, and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: Binary.com is not affiliated with the third-party application listed above. This application is developed by an independent third party and is not endorsed, guaranteed, or approved by Binary.com. Users are advised to check the credentials of third-party application developers and to exercise caution when using such applications, they also should be aware that third-party applications that provide an interface to place transactions may not display the full information normally available regarding these transactions. Please note that Volatility Indices are not available in Germany, France, Spain, Singapore, Australia, Italy, and Luxembourg.